We’re here for you via in-person and telemedicine appointments.
Don’t need to delay your care! Our office locations are open and currently seeing patients.
We’ve always put the health and safety of our patients first. However, as part of our response to COVID-19, we are taking additional proactive steps to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff while following all government recommendations and regulations.
Here’s what our team is doing to keep you safe:
- Enforcing 6-foot social distancing measures throughout each location.
- All employees are wearing a mask. For your safety and ours, we’re requesting that patients please wear protective masks at the time of the visit.
- All employees are screened daily for COVID-19. Staff with respiratory symptoms return home and do not return to work until well.
- No guests are allowed in the appointment. We ask that your guest waits in the car.
- For a patient’s first ultrasound, one guest will be permitted, but both the patient and guest will be required to wear masks.
- After each patient encounter, we’re washing our hands with soap and water or using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- We’re also washing our hands after every time we cough or sneeze.
- We’re routinely cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces such as exam chairs, computer keyboards and mice, pens, phones, light switches, door handles, faucets, etc.
- Having our team avoid non-urgent personal travel and follow the same return to the office protocols as patients.
Scheduling daily meetings with staff to share the best practices, workflow adjustments, and protocols.
For your safety and ours, please wear protective masks at the time of your visit.
Thank you for honoring us with your trust during this most challenging time, and please know the coronavirus can’t keep us from caring.
We’re proud to be available for patients and invite you to call 863-421-7600 with any questions you may have.